Scented Soy Candle 280g (6 Scents)
NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED. Keep candles out of reach of children and animals. Trim the wick to 1cm before lighting. Burn on a non flammable holder, on a level surface and away from draughts, flammable materials or other heat sources. The burn time for this candle is approx 50 hours.
Soya Wax, Parfum
*Soy Wax Candle is a has a lower melting point, you can apply wax on skin to moisturise your skin:)
Made in Yorkshire, England.
Benefits of Soy Candle
Soy candles are made from soybeans, a natural, renewable source grown in many regions by local farmers. Paraffin candles are made from petroleum, which is a nonrenewable source that contains carcinogenic substances. These substances may be released into the air while burning, according to The Daily Green. Using candles made from soy supports local agriculture and farmers, allowing them to make money and grow their operations.
A candle made from soy wax burns cleaner with little soot released as the candle burns. Paraffin candles often create a significant amount of black soot that collects on the jar, as well as on your walls and other surfaces of the home. The soy candle may accumulate some black soot on the jar, but the amount is much less than paraffin candles. Soy candles are also non-toxic, so they won't release toxins into the air as they burn.
Soy candles typically last longer than a paraffin candle of the same size, according to Planet Green. The reason behind the longevity of soy candles is the slower burning time and cooler burning temperature of the soybean-based wax. You may pay more for a soy candle initially, but the longer-lasting burn means you won't have to buy new candles as often. Soy wax is also biodegradable, making it an investment that benefits the environment.
Trim the wick to 1cm each time before burning. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use. It should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Place the candleholder on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on burn time and proper use.
This item can only be shipped to an address within Hong Kong.