C1913 Countertop Office wooden box with key
Presented to Mr.John Hartmann
by The Officers of ST.George In The East Parish
August 1913 with key
St George in the East is a former civil parish, mirrored by a continuing (extant) Church of England parish and narrower conservation area in Shadwell, in London, England.
Small amount of scratches on surface of the item.